fr

Emplacement du Sujet : Accueil du forum » General » General Chat
sharita23 Sep 14 '16
For the start of the ASP Prime rated Mr. Price Pro Ballito, June 30, 2014, the world’s top ASP Qualifying Series (QS) surfers have descended on the wave rich coast of KwaDukuza.

The second Prime rated event of the 2014 season has attracted 17, of the Can't Install KB2286198 top 34 rated surfers on the elite ASP World Championship Tour (WCT), who will go on to compete in the prestigious ASP World Cannot Print From IE10 Championship (WCT) J-Bay Open, from July 10 – 21, 2014.

Willards or Surfers Beach is located just 30-minutes North of Durban, and as the locals know it, is a fast, hollow Cannot Start Windows Search Service, Windows 7 Ultimate right-hander that breaks just off the rock, North of Ballito’s Main Beach. Working best on a Southwest swell and a low Cannot see the Event log in Event Viewer for the Oepn Program. tide, it is known to produce world-class barrels.

The exclusive 96-man field is made up of 88 surfers who qualified through their world rankings, plus six wildcards in David Van Zyl (CT), Slade Prestwich (Dbn), Dylan Lightfoot (J-Bay), Michael February (CT), Fred Patacchia Jnr (HAW) and Tanner Gudauskas (USA).

Brandon Jackson (Dbn) and Shane Sykes (Salt Rock) are the final two Troubleshoot Canon PowerShot SX110 IS 9MP Digital Camera qualifiers who earned their places into the main event, courtesy of the Mr. Price Pro Ballito trials, presented by Surfing South Africa, on Saturday, June 28, 2014.

Jackson proved cvdghyj the standout of the day, winning the four-man Final over fellow advancing surfer Sykes, who finished runner-up.

“I used to compete on the ‘QS, so rocking up this morning and seeing all the familiar faces felt great,” Jackson said. Last year he missed out on the trials Can't Play Zone Games With IE 8 and so Can't Insert Comment Text In Word 2007 Document he is really stoked to come back, take it out and, get into the main event.

World No. 11 and 2010 Mr. Price Pro Ballito Champion Jordy Smith (Dbn), heads up the draw as the top seed for the event and, will settle for nothing less than a podium finish next week.

“I’d love to win again,” Smith said. “Every event I enter, I aim for the podium. South Africa is home and I love nothing more than winning in front of my home crowd!”

Joining Smith are fellow elite WCT campaigners Kai Otton (AUS), former ASP World Champion CJ Hobgood (USA), Filipe Toledo (BRA) and Sebastian Zietz (HAW) who make up the event’s top five seeds.

Other surfers to look out are past champions Glen Hall (IRL) 2012, Patrick Gudauskas (USA) 2011 and Tanner Gudauskas (USA) 2009, as well as former Pipeline Master Jeremy Flores (FRA).

Fierce competition will emerge from QS rating leaders Wiggolly Dantas (BRA), winner of the ASP Prime Quiksilver Saquarema Pro in Brasil and, Matt Banting (AUS) who is fresh of a win at the 6-Star Los Can't Save Files On Desktop/ Cabos Open of Surf CANNOT Uninstall Quick Time in Mexico.

The Surfline swell forecast looks promising with consistent surf for the week ahead. Fun, waist high surf is expected on Monday and Tuesday, increasing to chest and even some shoulder high sets through Wednesday.

A similar size SSW to S groundswell is on the radar for around Friday, July 4 that could see wave-faces increase in Can't Install Adobe Reader. time for the Final, which is on the weekend of July 5th-6th.

We're based out of Pacific Beach, San Can't save as .DOCX only .DOCM Diego, and we're headquartered just a few blocks away from the ocean. And we have a fantastic team here helping us with http://SDSurfboards.com to bring you the best customer service possible.