fr

Emplacement du Sujet : Accueil du forum » General » General Chat
Curtis Hammond Avr 7 '16
How to start Microsoft Speech Recognition ( my own ) engine using Powershell

Using Powershell
I want to start my own ( not the shared one ) Microsoft Windows Error Return Code Was:0x8002801c Solution Speech recognition engine   ( InprocRcognizer )
equivalent to :

hr = pRecognizerEngine.CoCreateInstance( CLSID_SpInprocRecognizer );

CComPtrpAudioToken;
CComPtrpAudio;

// Try How to Fix Port Numbers Error Codes Error the default
hr = SpGetDefaultTokenFromCategoryId(SPCAT_AUDIOIN, &pAudioToken);

// Connect the Device
hr = pRecognizerEngine->SetInput(pAudioToken, TRUE);

hr = SpCreateDefaultObjectFromCategoryId(SPCAT_AUDIOIN, &pAudio);

hr = pRecognizerEngine->SetInput(pAudio, TRUE);

hr = pGrammar->SetGrammarState(SPGS_ENABLED);
hr = pNavGrammar->SetDictationState(SPRS_ACTIVE);

Thanks in advance Keys to the Problem How to start Microsoft Speech Recognition ( my How to Fix Problem - I am unable to open any files in Windows 7 2010 ?? own ) engine using Error Installshield -5003 Error Fixer Powershell

It would be best [Anwsered] More Disk Space to post in TechNet in the following category for Powershell.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...erpowershell/threads

They will have experts there that How to uninstall Zynga Game Bar? can better address your issue.

Sincerley,

Marilyn

Click here to download the registry repair application

Another Safe way to Fix the problem: How to start Microsoft Speech Recognition ( my own ) engine using Powershell: Click here to download the registry Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus repair Hotmail favorites did not transfer to new computer using windows 7 application . How to Fix How to start Microsoft Speech Recognition ( my own ) engine using Powershell with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and How to Fix Problem - system idle process high cpu usage windows xp? it will scan your computer. The junk files will be hfedheuy6 shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can Action Center Is Unable To Access Its Own Solution!?! see the errors How can I close Explorer to Install Active X for Slingbox and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your Error 000000135 computer has been speeded up [Anwsered] Error 2738 and the Error Jni Error Codes Solution errors have been removed