fr

Emplacement du Sujet : Accueil du forum » General » General Chat
Liu Ping Mar 24 '16
Have you ever wondered HOW to pray about a certain situation?

In our prophetic counseling and goeteeynster life coaching Fear for Sale 8: The House on Black River Collector's Edition experience we often have people ask these questions… “How do I pray about _______” or “Am I wrong to pray for _____or ______?”

Good questions. Have you ever felt the same way or asked the same questions?

Divorce, child custody, and other relationship issues can often cloud our judgment making processes. In Don't Shoot Yourself in the Foot, Get a Gun Safe. fact, it is easy to drown in confusion if we are not clear on God’s plan and purposes. Relationships are vitally important in our Christian walk and should be held in high importance. So how do we pray concerning them?

And then we have situations that we “can’t place a finger on” – when it Ultraviolet Light Vs. Algae - Water Garden Facts seems that everything World's Greatest Places Mosaics that could go wrong – is going wrong! Maybe you can discern the spiritual battle – or maybe you have been surprised by an unexpected event.

Now, we could cover a dozen ways to pray, decree, and stand over spiritual battles. However, many times we should simply pray the first decree we see in the word of God. “Let there be light!”

God spoke – and creation changed forever! Speaking forth LIGHT caused darkness to flee – and this should be a prayer/decree that we all practice in our walk. It is Fear for Sale 8: The House on Black River Collector's Edition a prayer I pray often over different situations.

Want a good example? Homosexuals. Now you can believe they are born that way, not born that way, etc… this is not a debate email. Yet, many people pray over them rebuking satan, spirits of homosexuality, etc. However, if Fear for Sale 8: The House on Black River Collector's Edition the person is voluntarily practicing homosexuality, then they are World's Greatest Places Mosaics giving permission for the spirits to continue their assignment. You can rebuke World's Greatest Places Mosaics all day long, yet without repentance the spirit does not have to leave – or worse, it may leave yet come back and bring more with them. Not good…

So, how do I pray for them? If repentant – then I pray for deliverance, healing, and restoration and I expect results! However, what about the ones who never ask for prayer, never seek a relationship with Christ, and maybe even HATE Christianity and Christians? I simply decree, “Let there World's Greatest Places Mosaics be light.”

God created LIGHT with a single phrase – and Jesus rebuked the storm with a simple World's Greatest Places Mosaics “Peace. Be Still.” Sometimes, a prayer of few words is all that is required.

Why pray “Let there be light” over people or situations? Because light dispels darkness and Jesus Explaining the Difference Between Term and Whole Life Insurance is the light of the world! Decree LIGHT Fear for Sale 8: The House on Black River Collector's Edition and you will have clarity – you will have a Popular Bathroom Remodeling Styles clear vision of where you are and should Fear for Sale 8: The House on Black River Collector's Edition be – and you will truly place the situation into the hand of God.

Over homosexuality, abortion, organized religion, and any other area that is not aligning with the spirit and word of God… simply decree and pray in love “Let there be light.”

Pray this simple decree over your situations for the next 30 days and watch the miracles pour forth in your life!

Leader in prophetic counseling http://www.thesecondadam.com/